Monday, May 16, 2011
Post
I haven't posted for a while, but I suppose I haven't had a lot on my mind, or something. Yet, there is a lot going on. My wife is 9 months pregnant, my job is always an adventure, my hair is really long, my kids are awesome. This evening I was reading books with them for just a few minutes, and it occurred to me that they will not want to sit on my lap and have me read to them for very long, so I better enjoy it. Though selfishly, I hate reading long and boring books to them, preferring the easy books. My weight this evening was 187.4. That is pretty good. I have been experimenting with dark chocolate and stevia to make carb free candy. So far, so bad. Stevia isn't quite as strong as the HMFB guys seemed to indicate. I am up to a full teaspoon of stevia and I still haven't had the chocolate taste very sweet. I am going to try it with some powdered milk. That will add some carbs, but it will still be low carb and perhaps even edible. Since the recipes I found online are so vague, if I do find something that is reasonable, I am going to post it in my blog and maybe my blog will get a hit from someone other than my beautiful, awesome, pregnant wife. I am planning on getting up in the morning and lifting weights...I hope that happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment