Sunday, May 8, 2011
It's bedtime
Quick post tonight because I haven't written in so long. I did not get up and exercise, I shot my carb diet to heck over the last 2 days, I made my wife laugh when I mentioned that my dad punched me in the face while I was in the womb while giving my mom the Heimlich maneuver, Erica looked so cute today for church, Michael is such a good little boy, I have an amazing mother and an amazing wife. You don't get to choose your mom and I couldn't have been sent to a better mom (in spite of her own crazy mom...) and I did choose my wife. And really, that is sort of a crap shoot. You can fall in love with anyone if you spend enough time and money on them and they are super hot. The one I fell in love with also turned out to be one awesome, awesome, awesome woman that is perfect for me. I am glad she has bad eyesight and convinced herself I was worth marrying. It is sad that men and women fall in love and get married and over time things evolve for the worse. For me, as Timbuk 3 once crooned, things are only getting better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment