Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Nothing to say
I have been finding it hard to think up interesting topics for my blog/journal/diary. I think I need a cause or something. Mark Sisson has his cause, sports bloggers have their causes and even Jonny has the messed up cause of finding a diet that might work rather than eating healthily. Maybe I should choose a cause....The other morning, while wearing my retainer for the first time in many years, I was awakened by Sarah climbing over me. I think it had to do with the amount of pain that my teeth were in because normally nothing will wake me up. I feel like my teeth have been spreading some so I decided to start wearing it more faithfully and see if they tighten up. Anyway, after Sarah got back in bed it was obvious I was awake and she told me this hilarious story. Erica had been crying for her blanket and when Sarah gave it to her, she argued (something she does a lot of lately) that it wasn't her blanket. Sarah then told her it was, she grabbed the side where she runs her fingers in some form of primal identification (it was still dark) and said, "oh yeah." She said it so matter of fact and because I could hear her saying it exactly as Sarah told me she said it, we had a nice laugh. On a totally related topic, I sure wish Erica would start sleeping through the night. (Just ran the spellcheck and I can't believe healthily is a word.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment