Sunday, June 5, 2011

Week 2

We are 11 days into Pamela's life.  It is a bit of an adjustment having three kids.  About 5 days into her life, I looked at Sarah and felt like we hadn't spoken in days.  We are so wrapped up in her diapers and feedings, Michael and Erica's needs that we hadn't had much of a conversation.  My back has been hurting now for a few days, and I attribute that to her also.  She is a cute little girl though.  I will have to get back in the habit of writing again because Michael and Erica have been saying some cute things lately and now I can't remember them.  I am going back to work, and not a moment too late as we are running low on money.  I have not really done much since Pamela was born.  Sarah just reminded me of an observation that Erica makes when she sees Sarah nursing, "Pamela eats you."  That is sort of funny.  I also start soccer again this summer this coming Saturday.  I told Tyler that I have never really scored in a game and he said it will be his goal to get me a goal. I hope at least that day I remember to write and record it so I can remember it.  Short and sweet tonight with out much of a purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment