Monday, June 20, 2011

Teaching

I had the opportunity to teach preisthood this week.  Wayne came to ask who the instructor was and when I mentioned that he was conducting this month and responsible for the lessons, he then said, "well, you're the group leader and you haven't called anyone."  That was an obnoxious comment.  Nevertheless, I stood up to teach the lesson with President Thomas there and it actually went pretty well.  We have a great quorum for that with regards to participation and I enjoyed discussing talents with them.  Which leads me to my point, I wish I had developed more talents at a younger age.  I don't want to be one of those parents, but I am going to encourage my children to develop their talents as much as I can without becoming one of those parents.  I guess I better figure out who is teaching this week.  Pamela will be 4 weeks this month.  She is a pretty good baby.  She is not sleeping well and gets pretty grumpy at night, but I really like her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment