Monday, February 13, 2012

Jeopardy!

Jeopardy! is the only show on television that remains interesting to me.  I am not aware of another show I care much about.  The Office is holding on by a thread or two.  If Sarah decided to stop watching, I would be fine with it,  Nevertheless, the point is I have finally found an interest of mine.  I like trivia.  I have decided that I am going to try and go on Jeopardy! in the next 10 years or so. I have begun memorizing the presidents of the US.  I am reading a book about a former winner who was also a big loser, but I am only a chapter or two in and I don't know what he ended up winning or otherwise.  I will try to read Ken Jennings book as well.  I have been saying for years that I don't know what my interests are.  I now have something to put into the "hobbies" box on surveys and such.  I also hope that my experience will transfer into something I can write about on a more regular basis.  I thought it would be goal setting and things I wanted to accomplish, but that has proven to make me feel about as motivated as a lion who has just eaten a full grown zebra.  I also want to learn how to write better metaphors.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment