Friday, October 21, 2011

Scrabble

I wanted to play Scrabble for some reason today so I am, right now.  I texted Dave and he gave me the address to the site he uses, and so far so good.  I lost the first game pretty badly after having been ahead at the beginning and now I am dead even with a guy that is likely going to lose due to a lack of time. I keep checking to see if he is done, and he never is. Not in the sense that Jonny's roommate Jesse will never get a card game, which is the actual never, he just takes a long, long time.  His slow response is putting a damper on our game, but at least it gave me time to write in my blog. If he doesn't take the spot I am thinking about playing, which he will, I will be able to play a seven letter word which at this point in the game is pretty good for me.  He is probably off doing something else or using a scrabble dictionary or something that is making him take forever. I still need to write down some goals and to dos.  For some reason, I never follow up on the things I want to do. I wish I practiced an instrument every day. I wish I practiced Italian every day.  I wish I worked out every day. I want to memorize things and strengthen my brain.  I suppose that is a lot I want to do and for some reason, when the day is young, I don't make the time to do any of it.  Again, if I had someone who would hold me accountable...in addition to myself.  Well, he is about to lose or something depending on what the time does.

No comments:

Post a Comment