Sunday, May 20, 2012
Carb Lent Reloaded
I had to start over on my Carb lent. I was unable to keep it going on vacation. Sarah warned me that it would happen. I stayed strong for the first half and slowly, while having to eat in Disneyland and at fast food and then the drive home...it wasn't meant to be. So, I have started over. I started on May 14th so I am in it one week. I have had a few (less than 10 a day) 63% cocoa chocolate chips and some fruit and such but that is it. No sneaking a delicious honey nut cheerio or justifying some major meltdown on the weekends. When I weighed in on the Sunday evening after our vacation and after enjoying Mother's Day and all its carbs, I was 195 pounds. I am now at 189.2 as of last night. I was probably heavier than usual on Mother's Day due to many, many desserts. I will finish on June 22. The nice thing about that is the 23rd will be a Saturday and I will have a donut. I just remembered, I did take some Gatorade to my frisbee game and I probably had about 1/2 of the bottle. Even with those carbs, I was lighter Thursday than any other day this week. I assumed from the sweating that took place at the frisbee game I won. I scored one point, had two Ds and made one turnover.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment